Old Drug Store
Old Drug Store on the corner of Cordova and Orange Streets. Built in about 1739, the building was acquired around 1875 by a pharmacist who operated it as Speisseger's Drug Store. He moved the building twice before settling it in its present location in1887 where it operated as a drug store for many decades. It is now a museum containing original bottles, drugs and sundries that were sold in a drug store in the late 1800's. It also serves as a gift shop and tour stop for the Old Town Trolley tours. It is open to the public.