The St. Augustine Wild Reserve provides visitors with a rare opportunity to see wild animals up close. This facility houses over 50 large mammals ranging from tigers, lions and ligers to wolves.
Project SWING is a fully equipped, interactive play area that was designed and built by the St. Augustine community in 1997.
Flagler's Memorial Presbyterian Church was dedicated on March 16, 1890. The old Presbyterian Church on St. George Street was vacated as the congregation moved to the new sanctuary with room for 480 worshipers.