The City Gates
In 1808 the residents of St. Augustine erected the pillars of the City Gates using coquina blocks. The Cubo Line was also reconstructed at the same time. The City Gates still stand today, along with reconstructed portions of the Cubo Line marking the beginning of St. George Street leading visitors though the heart of the city.
Read More on City Gates