St. Augustine TourPass offers visitors the opportunity to easily purchase full admission to 27 participating St. Augustine Attractions, allowing them to avoid lines and book their tour times in advance — without the hassle of printed tickets. With St. Augustine TourPass, visitors can utilize maps, read information about each attraction, and book instant reservations for their chosen attractions. There are two ways visitors take advantage of the Tour Pass:
- They can save 40% or more by choosing to visit a larger number of St. Augustine attractions.
- They can travel stress-free by only visiting a few sites at a break-even cost, and using the mobile pass to arrange tours and avoid ticket lines.
The St. Augustine TourPass operates on any smartphone, allowing visitors to purchase passes according to the number in their party, the length of their stay, and the types of attractions they'd like to enjoy. Passes include a select number of participating featured attractions and the opportunity to enjoy as many participating standard attractions as time allows.
It's easy to purchase and use a St. Augustine TourPass for any size party.
- Visitors may simply go to the website, choose 1, 2, or 3-day passes, enter the number of adults and children in their party, and make their purchase.
- St. Augustine TourPass will immediately send an email and a text with links to their mobile pass.
- With a mobile TourPass, visitors may choose to activate it immediately, or pick a date within the next six months, and then can immediately reserve a time for their chosen featured tours.
- No printed or physical tickets are required. Visitors simply show their mobile pass for entry.
St. Augustine TourPass is easy to use, will save visitors time and money, and includes 100% full admission to the following featured attractions:
- Hop on Hop Off Trolley Tour
- Dolphin Odyssey & Sightseeing Boat Tour
- Haunted Pub Walking Tour
- Ghost & Gravestones Trolley Tour
- Lightner Museum
- Marineland General Admission
- Paranormal Investigation of Fort Grounds Walking Tour
- Sunset Boat Cruise
- Ghostly Experience Walking Tour
- Nights of Lights Boat Cruise
- World Golf Hall of Fame
St. Augustine Tour Pass includes 100% full admission to the following standard attractions:
- Villa Zorayda, Standard Attraction
- Ponce de Leon's Fountain of Youth Park
- Classic Car Museum
- Old Jail Museum
- Pirate & Treasure Museum
- Colonial Quarter Experience Tour
- Free hand-rolled cigar at Stogies Cigar Shop
- Lincolnville Museum and Cultural Center
- Oldest House Museum Complex
- Oldest Store Museum Experience
- Potter's Wax Museum
- Oldest Wooden School House
- Spanish Military Hospital
- St. Augustine Aquarium, General Admission
- St. Augustine History Museum
- Ximenez-Fatio House
St. Augustine Tour Pass is a great gift for those who are planning a stay-cation, those who plan to honeymoon here, or for any person or family who's planning a vacation to the Ancient City. To purchase a St. Augustine Tour Pass, or to learn more, go here.