Hotel Cordova; Dining Hall
A historic photograph of the Hotel Cordova's dining hall. Built in 1888 by Franklin W. Smith, this hotel originally opened as the Casa Monica Hotel. It was purchased by Henry Flagler soon after opening its doors and he changed to name to Hotel Cordova, it was during Flagler's ownership that this photo was taken. The Cordova closed its door in 1932, yet it was reopened again, under its original name in 1995. Today the Casa Monica Hotel greets visitors to the nations oldest city and its dining hall is still in use, now called 95 Cordova, a fine dining restaurant.