Hotel Cordova; Parlor
A photo of the sitting parlor inside Hotel Cordova. This hotel was completed in 1888 by Franklin W. Smith, who sold it shortly after opening to Henry Flagler. Flagler renamed the hotel, originally called the Casa Monica Hotel, to Hotel Cordova. This was Flagler's third hotel in St. Augustine and it remained open until 1932. Today this hotel has been reopened and now operates as the Casa Monica Hotel once again.