This historic site has served the city of St. Augustine since 1598. This site served as the administrative headquarters and residences for colonial governors appointed by Spain, then Britain and then Spain again. In 1821 when Spain ceded Florida to the U.S., the Government House was used as a courthouse and briefly as the Capitol building of the new Territory of Florida. Since it was purc...
Read More on Governor's House Cultural Center and Museum