This small campground, only three miles from the center of St. Augustine's Downtown, has been placed on the property of an old wooded Florida Estate, on the banks of a stocked quarry pond.
With a select number of sites, a fishing dock, large moss-covered oak trees, and native palms, Hideaway Trial offers peaceful camping that's three miles from Historic Downtown and six miles from St. Augustine Premium Outlets.
- A furnished one-bedroom Park Model, with porches and a full kitchen
- Ten north or south-facing RV sites with hookups for sewer, county water, and either 30-amp or 50-amp electrical
- Boondock spaces with only water available
- RV and Boat storage
- Primitive Camping may be available upon request
On the Property
- A pole barn for outdoor fun and relaxation under a roof
- Central bath house with washer and dryer
- A fishing dock on a stocked pond
- Peace and quiet in a natural wooded area
Hideaway Trail, 1355 Northwood Drive, St. Augustine is three miles west of St. Augustine's downtown, and easily accessed from 1-95 via SR16 or SR207
The main gate can accommodate nearly every RV or travel trailer.
Both short and long-term reservations are available and can be made on a form on Hideaway Trail's website, or by calling (904) 793-3457.
Hideaway Trail is located in a quiet, secluded area, yet less than 10 miles from many St. Augustine attractions:
- 3 miles from Historic Downtown
- 6 miles from St. Augustine Premium Outlets
- 7.3 miles to Vilano Beach
- 7.3 miles to St. Augustine Lighthouse
- 7.3 miles to St. Augustine Beach