St. Augustine Beach's New Year's Eve fireworks display begins at 8:30 p.m. Sunday, December 31, 2023, at the St. Johns County Ocean Pier.
The Light Up the Beach New Year's Eve Fireworks Show can be viewed at three designated spots along A1A Beach Boulevard: The St. Johns County Ocean Pier, on A Street, and on 10th Street. There will be no festival at the Pier. The public may view the show from multiple locations along the boulevard and enjoy the local businesses.
Shuttle service will operate from 5:00 to 10:00 p.m. from Anastasia Baptist Church to the three viewing locations on the beach.
Park and walk locations:
- YMCA, 500 Pope Road (after 1:00 p.m.)
- St. Augustine Beach Pier (limited parking)
- St. Augustine Beach City Hall
- Ron Parker Park
- Anastasia Square Lot, close to Pope Road. (Do not park in the area designated for Amici's Restaurant.)
- Beach driving and parking will be allowed south of A Street.
For more information, visit here.
When: 8:30 p.m. Sunday, December 31, 2023
Where: A1A Beach Boulevard in St. Augustine Beach, Florida 32080