Nights of Pints, a brew-pub-hopping special offered by three local St. Augustine breweries during each Nights of Lights season, kicks off on November 18, 2023, and will continue through January 1, 2024. Any visitor or local (of legal age) who purchases one 2023/24 Nights of Lights t-shirt will also receive a punch card that enables them to enjoy one free seasonal pint from each of three local brew pubs:
- Ancient City Brewing Downtown Taproom, 18 Cathedral Place, St. Augustine or at their other location, Ancient City Brew House, 3420 Agricultural Center Drive, #8, St. Augustine
- Dog Rose Brewing, 77 Bridge Street, St. Augustine
- Bootlegger Beach Brewing, at Jacks BBQ, 691 A1A Beach Boulevard, St. Augustine on Anastasia Island
For $35.00, participants receive a commemorative t-shirt and a punch card that entitles them to a free pint at the three participating breweries mentioned above at any time during the Nights of Lights event through January 1, 2024. T-shirts and punch cards can be purchased at the participating breweries beginning on November 18, 2023.
Each year the Nights of Pints benefits local non-profit agencies. In 2023, those agencies are Fish Island Community Alliance, THE PLAYERS Championship Boys & Girls Club, and Pie in the Sky.
Admission: $35.00 entitles each participant over 21 to purchase a t-shirt and a punch card. With the card, a "Nights-of-PInter" can get one free seasonal pint from each of the participating brew pubs. Purchase the t-shirt and get a punch card at Ancient City Brewing, Dog Rose Brewing, and Bootlegger Beach Brewing.
When: Shirts and passports go on sale on November 18 and will be sold as long as supplies last. Punch cards will be honored at the participating breweries through January 1, 2024.
Where: At three local breweries:
1. Ancient City Brewing at 18 Cathedral Place and their brew house at 3420 Agricultural Center Drive, #8, St. Augustine, Florida 32092
2. Dog Rose Brewing at 77 Bridge Street, St. Augustine, Florida 32084
3. Bootlegger Beach Brewing at Jack's Barbecue 691 A1A Beach Boulevard, St. Augustine Beach, Florida 32080
Photo courtesy of Pink Hen House.