The Limelight Theatre will be rescheduling this performance at a later date to be determined.
The Limelight Theatre presents A Flea in Her Ear, a turn-of-the-century French farce written by Georges Feydeau in 1907, from August 13 through 30, 2020. Performances are at 7:30 p.m. on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, and at 2:00 p.m. on Sundays. There is a special Terrific Tuesday showing at 7:30 p.m. on August 18, 2020.
“Propriety takes a vacation and ribaldry rules the roost” in this Belle Epoque classic romp. The outrageous characters run through the corridors of The Frisky Puss, the most bourgeois hotel in Paris, leaving hilarious disaster (and clothing) in their wake.
The Limelight Theatre production of A Flea in Her Ear is directed by Jason Collins.
Admission: Regular admission tickets are $27.00 for adults, $25.00 for seniors (65 and over), and $22.00 for active/retired military, students 12 years and over, and handicapped accessible seating. Tickets are $17.00 for the Preview Night showing on Thursday, August 13, and the Terrific Tuesday showing on August 18, 2020. Visit here to purchase tickets online.
When: Performances are on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from August 13 through 30, 2020. Showtime is at 7:30 p.m. except on Sundays, when there is a matinee showing at 2:00 p.m. The Preview Night is on Thursday, August 13, and the Terrific Tuesday showing is on Tuesday, August 18.
Where: The Limelight Theatre is located at 11 Old Mission Ave. in the Uptown San Marco district. Free parking is available on the street and in the parking lot behind the theater.
For those who already had tickets for the originally scheduled production in April, here are the options for using those tickets:
- An additional 3 tickets (for Pick 8 subscribers) or 6 tickets (for Pick 16 subscribers) will be added to your account when you renew your subscription for the 29th Season. (Subscription information coming soon!)
- Donate any unused Season 28 tickets to NE Florida First Responders.
For Non-Subscriber Patrons:
- Receive Patron Credit for the amount of any unused tickets. Patron Credit never expires and can be used towards purchases of Subscriptions, Individual Tickets, Education Tuition, etc.
- Donate the value of your unused Season 28 tickets to the Limelight Theatre, The Show Must Go On campaign.
- Donate unused Season 28 tickets to NE Florida First Responders.
- Receive a Refund
Please email here or call the box office at (904) 825-1164, ext. 10, on Tuesday, Thursday, or Saturday between 10:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. Be sure to have the details for your original reservation on hand.