Carriage Way Inn Bed & Breakfast
Nestled in St. Augustine's Historic Downtown district, Carriage Way Inn Bed & Breakfast offers modern vintage, luxurious guest rooms and a private cottage in beautifully restored Victorian homes on Cuna Street.
They have won numerous accolades:
- Voted Best Bed & Breakfast in St. Augustine (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
- Voted Best Bed & Breakfast in Jacksonville for 2021 by WJXT4 and CW17
- White Glove Housekeeping Award
The original house was built in 1883 by Edmond Masters for his wife, Rosalie Masters. Mr. Masters was a lead carpenter for Henry Flagler's first Florida resort hotel, the Hotel Ponce de Leon. The Carriage Way had been lovingly restored as a bed and breakfast in the 1980s, and the current owners recently renovated and refurbished all of the rooms, each of which is now a jewel of comfort and luxury.
The team at Carriage Way Inn Bed and Breakfast focuses on the details that will ensure every guest has an enjoyable experience. This includes wiping down light switches, remotes, and other commonly used surfaces multiple times each day. They have increased their cleaning frequency and follow CDC guidelines with EPA products. They also respect social distancing by wearing masks when near the guests, and their outside breakfast dining and inside tables are all placed at least six feet apart.
Carriage Way is a 14-room bed and breakfast, with each room offering a queen or king-size bed and an en-suite bath. This exclusively adults-only bed and breakfast for those twenty-one and older boasts a modern vintage vibe and offers high-end amenities within the beautiful Victorian buildings. With true Southern Hospitality, the Carriage Way Inn offers guests an ideal atmosphere for relaxing and a convenient location for exploring the nation's oldest city.
The newly renovated "Industrial Chic" Carriage Way Cottage is the perfect choice for three couples traveling together. The inn's most luxurious guest room, the Premium Diamond Suite, features a king bed, plus living and dining areas, a kitchenette with a microwave and mini-fridge, and an en-suite with both an air-jet tub for two and a combination rain head shower and dual body sprays.
Complimentary beverages, newspapers, and delicious cookies are available every day, and the Chef’s Choice Hot Breakfast is served table-side each morning. Carriage Way strives to make every stay as memorable as possible. Special arrangements can be made to have roses, chocolates, or a cheese and fruit tray awaiting guests.
- On-site parking (one vehicle per guest room). Guests will find all they need within walking distance of this bed and breakfast.
- Chef's Choice Hot Breakfast is served table-side every morning from 8:30 to 10 a.m.
- Complimentary beverages including wine, coffee, tea, sodas, and bottled water.
- Freshly baked cookies each afternoon
- Upstairs and downstairs shared verandas, open to all guests.
- Wireless Internet access throughout the inn.
- Concierge services including assistance with visitor information, transportation, and restaurant recommendations and reservations can be found on the Carriage Way App. Staff can also help with planning special surprises for guests, including roses, champagne, chocolate-covered strawberries, and even romantic horse-drawn carriage rides.
Guest Room Amenities
- Free internet
- WiFi throughout
- Private en suite bathrooms for each guest room
- Serta ® custom pillow-top mattresses
- 5-star quality Turkish Towel Company ® towels
- Luxurious to the touch Comphy Co. ® sheets
- Boca Terry Spa ® bathrobes
- Pogessi Italian-Inspired ® luxury toiletries (made in the U.S.A)
- Decanters of cream sherry
- Flat-screen TVs with HDTV Channels
- USB Clock Radios
- Blow dryers
- Ceiling fans
- Individually controlled HVAC units
No Reviews Yet...
Be the first to Review Carriage Way Inn Bed & Breakfast!