Carriage Way Bed & Breakfast
- (904) 829-2467
Hours of Operation
Registration from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., Checkout at 11 a.m.
Carriage Way Bed & Breakfast is nestled in the downtown historic district of St. Augustine, Florida. This historic inn offers both modern vintage, luxurious guests rooms and a private cottage in beautifully restored Victorian homes.
The original house was built in 1883 by Edmond Masters for his wife, Rosalie Masters. Mr. Masters was a lead carpenter for Henry Flagler's first Florida resort hotel, the Hotel Ponce de Leon. The Carriage Way has been lovingly restored as a bed and breakfast, and is now owned and operated by long-time B&B enthusiasts, Michaele and Julio.
This adults-only bed and breakfast retains its old-world charm while offering all the modern conveniences to make guests feel right at home. Carriage Way is a 14-room bed and breakfast, offering queen and king-size beds. The newly renovated "Industrial Chic" Cottage is available to host small business meetings or retreats. The inn's newest room, the Premium Diamond Suite, was added in September 2017. The Guest Cottage offers two rooms, available individually or together, both with private baths. The Silver Room has a queen-sized bed and a step-in shower, while the Gold Room has a king-sized bed and Jacuzzi tub/shower combination. With true Southern hospitality, Carriage Way offers guests an ideal atmosphere for relaxing and a convenient location for exploring the nation's oldest city.
Complimentary beverages, newspapers, and delicious cookies are available every day, in addition to Chef’s Choice Hot Breakfast served table-side in the morning. Carriage Way strives to make every stay as memorable as possible. Special arrangements can be made to have roses, chocolates, or a cheese and fruit tray awaiting guests.
- On-site parking (one vehicle per guest room). Guests will find all they need within walking distance of this bed and breakfast.
- Chef's Choice Hot Breakfast is served tableside every morning from 8:30 to 10 a.m.
- Complimentary beverages including wine, coffee, tea, sodas, and bottled water.
- Freshly baked sweets each afternoon
- Upstairs and downstairs shared verandas, open to all guests.
- Wireless Internet access throughout the inn.
- Concierge services including assistance with visitor information, transportation, and restaurant recommendations and reservations. Staff can also help with planning special surprises for guests, including roses, champagne, birthday cakes, chocolate covered strawberries, fruit and cheese platters, and even romantic horse-drawn carriage rides.
Guest Room Amenities
- Free internet
- WiFi throughout
- Private en suite bathrooms for each guest room
- Serta ® custom pillow-top mattresses
- 5-star quality Turkish Towel Company ® towels
- Luxurious to the touch Comphy Co. ® sheets
- Boca Terry Spa ® bath robes
- Pogessi Italian-Inspired ® luxury toiletries (made in the U.S.A)
- Air-jet tubs for two and rain showerheads and body sprays (select rooms)
- Decanters of cream sherry
- Flat screen TVs with HDTV Channels
- USB Clock Radios
- Blow dryers
- Individually controlled HVAC units
- Ironing board and iron available upon request
No Reviews Yet...
Be the first to Review Carriage Way Bed & Breakfast!
Events & Promos at Carriage Way Bed & Breakfast
Summer Midweek Special at Carriage Way Bed and Breakfast July 18, 2018 Summer Midweek Special at Carriage Way Bed and Breakfast July 19, 2018 Summer Midweek Special at Carriage Way Bed and Breakfast July 22, 2018 Summer Midweek Special at Carriage Way Bed and Breakfast July 23, 2018 Summer Midweek Special at Carriage Way Bed and Breakfast July 24, 2018 Summer Midweek Special at Carriage Way Bed and Breakfast July 25, 2018 Summer Midweek Special at Carriage Way Bed and Breakfast July 26, 2018 Summer Midweek Special at Carriage Way Bed and Breakfast July 29, 2018 Summer Midweek Special at Carriage Way Bed and Breakfast July 30, 2018 Summer Midweek Special at Carriage Way Bed and Breakfast July 31, 2018