Marker 8 Hotel & Marina
The marina at Marker 8 Hotel & Marina is the perfect location for transient boaters to enjoy the best of St. Augustine. Situated at the Southeast corner of the Intracoastal Waterway (the Matanzas River) and the Bridge of Lions, the approach depth of 7’ to the floating docks is easy, and the location is perfect for access to the Historic District of town.
Marina guests enjoy many of the amenities of this newly renovated upscale boutique hotel, including free wi-fi, access to the pool, a boater's lounge with laundry facilities, a complimentary welcome drink of wine or soda, continental breakfast, social hour, and access to the bar and lounge.
Within a few blocks walking on Anastasia Island you will find restaurants, a small market, live music, and a quiet neighborhood with very nice parks.
Across the Bridge of Lions is the Historic District, with its attractions, tours, historic sites, and restaurants.
Use VHF channel 16 or call 904-829-9042 for information.
- Concrete floating docks
- 24 slips
- Can Accommodate up to 103 foot yacht
- 30 amp, 50 amp and 100 amp service
- Potable water
- Free wireless internet access
- Light Continental Breakfast
- Social Hour (Complimentary drink upon arrival)
- Outdoor waterfront spa pool
- Fitness Center
- Coin laundry facilities
- Shower facilities
- Dock carts available
- Fuel nearby
- Pump-out nearby
(Term & Conditions and applicable taxes apply)
- Daily Dockage: $2.00 per foot per day
- Holiday Dockage (Daily) July 4th, $3.00 per foot (28 days)
- Weekly Dockage: $10.50 per foot per week
- Monthly Dockage: Up to 44 feet, $15.50 per foot per month
- Monthly Dockage: Over 44 feet, $17.50 per foot per month
- 30 amp service: $7.00 per day / $35.00 per week
- 50 amp service: $15.00 per day / $70.00 per week
- 100 amp service (2-50 amp): $30.00 per day / $140.00 per week
- Internet access: Free
- Potable water: Free
No Reviews Yet...
Be the first to Review Marker 8 Hotel & Marina!