Flagler's Memorial Presbyterian Church was dedicated on March 16, 1890. The old Presbyterian Church on St. George Street was vacated as the congregation moved to the new sanctuary with room for 480 worshipers. Flagler built the church for his daughter Jennie Louise Flagler, who died in 1889. He chose Carrere & Hastings, the same architects who built the Ponce de Leon Hotel. Its design is based on the Basilica of St. Mark in Venice, Italy.
Visitors are welcome to take a self-guided tour of the beautiful church between the hours of 11:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. on Fridays only.