Flagler's Memorial Presbyterian Church was dedicated on March 16, 1890. The old Presbyterian Church on St. George Street was vacated as the congregation moved to the new sanctuary with room for 480 worshipers.
Named for the patron saint of African-Americans, St. Benedict the Moor Catholic Church was built and dedicated in 1911. This church serves the historic Lincolnville district.
Trinity Parish Church was established in St. Augustine in 1821 and is the oldest Protestant Church in the state of Florida. The first building was erected in the 1830s and was made of coquina.
Henry Flagler built the Grace Church in 1887, using the same builders and architects that he used to build the Ponce de Leon Hotel.