The DONNA Foundation hosts the 17th Annual DONNA Marathon Weekend from February 2, 2024, to February 4, 2024. This year's event theme is "Destination: Hope," highlighting the goal of a future free from breast cancer.
During this multi-day event, participants and spectators come together to "pink out" and show their support for breast cancer awareness as the runners participate in 5Ks, fun runs, half-marathons, full marathons, and ultra-marathons.
At this year's DONNA Marathon Weekend, the Jacksonville Jaguars invite participants to celebrate survivorship at Athletes' Village while enjoying live music from 97.9 KISS FM. Miller Lite and White Claw are available to registered participants at the post-race party on Sunday.
Marathon Photos provides race day photography for this event, and photos will be available online within 24 hours after participants finish their race.
Friday, February 2nd:
- 8:00 a.m. - Social Shakeout Run (three-mile) hosted by The D-Squad with Fitz Koehler at Courtyard by Marriott Oceanfront.
- 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. - DONNA Health & Wellness Expo at the EverBank Stadium.
- 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. - Verizon's DONNA Anniversary Reception. (invitation only, venue TBA)
Saturday, February 3rd:
- 6:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. - DONNA Health & Wellness Expo at the EverBank Stadium.
- 7:30 a.m. - DONNA 110 Ultra Marathon starts.
- 8:00 a.m. - DONNA 5K starts
- 9:30 a.m. - DONNA Dash starts
- 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. - DONNA Pasta Party at Courtyard by Marriott Oceanfront.
- 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. - Late Packet Pickup at Courtyard by Marriott Oceanfront (for out-of-town runners).
Sunday, February 4th:
- 7:30 a.m. - Marathon and Half Marathon races start at the Seawalk Pavilion
- 6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. - Athletes' Village at the Seawalk Pavilion and Latham Plaza.
- 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. - DONNA Marathon Finish Line Party at Surfer Bar
- 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. - DONNA Post Race Party at Athletes' Village.
- 10:00 a.m. - Half Marathon Awards Ceremony.
- 12:00 p.m. - Marathon Awards Ceremony.
- 1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. - 26.3 Party hosted by Jeff Galloway.
- 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. - DONNA Post Race After Party at the Sandbar.
- The DONNA Marathon and Half Marathon courses will be open for seven hours.
- This event is a Boston Qualifier and Abbott World Marathon Majors Wanda Age Group Qualifier.
- Hydration stations with water and Gatorade will be available approximately every mile and at least every two miles.
- Energy gels will be available at all stations.
- Medical Aid stations will be available at miles 1, 3, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 21, 23, and 25.
- Portable restrooms will be available at many locations along the course.
- The Jacksonville Fire and Rescue Department will provide medical support along the marathon route and at the medical area near the Start/Finish Line.
- CORA Physical Therapy offers post-race therapy services throughout the weekend.
"Pink Out" Parties Along the Route:
"Pink Out" Party Locations and Times
|Jacksonville Beach (SeaWalk Pavilion)||7:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.||1; 12 - 14; 25 - 26.2|
|Neptune Beach (Beaches Town Center)||7:40 a.m. - 1:54 p.m.||2 and 11; 15 and 24|
|Atlantic Beach (Beach Avenue)||7:45 a.m. - 12:18 p.m||3 - 4; 16 - 17|
|Oceanwalk||7:56 a.m. - 12:34 p.m.||5 - 6; 18 - 19|
|Selva Marina|| 8:06 a.m. - 1:06 p.m.||7 - 8; 20 - 21|
|Ocean Boulevard||8:17 a.m. - 1:22 p.m.||9 and 22|
|6th and 5th||8:22 a.m. - 1:38 p.m.||10 and 23|
|Ponte Vedra Beach||8:54 a.m. - 1:06 p.m.||16 - 21|
Admission: Check registration options for each race.
When: Friday, February 2, 2024 to Sunday, February 4, 2024. View the full event schedule.
Where: The races depart and end at Seawalk Pavilion, which is located at 75 1st Street, North, in Jacksonville Beach, Florida. Other activities take place in various locations in the Jacksonville area.
About the DONNA Foundation: The DONNA Foundation is a non-profit organization in Northeast Florida that produces marathons and other fundraising races to support breast cancer research and care. Every dollar raised from DONNA Foundation events is dedicated to advancing this important mission. The Donna Foundation was launched in 2003 by three-time breast cancer survivor, Donna Deegan.