Tips for Kids' Sake 2018
Tuesday, February 6, 2018
Big Brothers Big Sisters of St. Johns County has announced the date for the next Tips for Kids' Sake event: Tuesday, February 6, 2018.
This annual event features celebrity waiters (local lawyers, bankers, other professionals, and many more community-minded individuals) working the tables at a variety of local restaurants. They enlist the help of friends, family, colleagues, visitors, and locals alike to come and be served in their respective sections of the participating restaurants. The object of the evening is simple: have fun, enjoy a delicious meal, and tip generously. All tips will go straight to Big Brothers Big Sisters of St. Johns County.
Each year, a different theme encourages participants to dress up and have lots of fun while supporting a great cause. The theme for 2018 will be announced soon.
Big Brothers Big Sisters places children in professionally supported one-to-one mentoring relationships that “change children’s lives for the better, forever.”
Admission: Cost of meal plus tip donation.
When: Tuesday, February 6, 2018. Details on times will be announced soon.
Where: Featured restaurants in St. Augustine and St. Johns County.
Participating Restaurants in 2018:
- Raintree Restaurant (904) 824-7211
- Barnacle Bill’s (904) 824-3663
- The Reef Restaurant (904) 824-8008
- O.C. White’s (904) 824-0808
- 123 Burger House (904) 687-2790
- The Black Molly Grill (904) 547-2723
- Mojo Old City BBQ (904) 342-5264
- Schooner’s Seafood House (904) 826-0233
- Ned’s Southside Kitchen (904) 794-2088
- Mellow Mushroom (904) 826-4040
- Blackfly Restaurant (904) 201-6300
- GAS Full Service Restaurant (904) 217-0326
- Gypsy Cab Co. (904) 829-9986
- The Corner Bar (904) 823-8700
- Purple Olive (904) 461-1250
- Mango Mangos (904) 461-1077
- Hurricane Grill & Wings (904) 471-7120
- Seafood Kitchen (904) 460-0157
- O'Loughlin Pub (904) 429-9715
- Prohibition Kitchen (904) 829-9986
- Conch House (904) 829-8646