Where can we buy goodies from St. Augustine online?
Those who love St. Augustine know that some of the best things from America's oldest city can be enjoyed at home, so here's where to go online to find a taste (and more) of St. Augustine today. From hot sauce to chocolates to imported teas; from hand-crafted soaps to jewelry to t-shirts; from paintings to postcards to sculptures and Christmas ornaments — many of the things visitors and locals love to purchase when out and about in St. Augustine are always available -- online.
We've separated the online shopping in St. Augustine into the following categories: Art, Clothing, Food and Beverages, Gifts and Souvenirs, Home Decor, Jewelry, Personal Care, and Sports and Hobbies.
- Georgia Nick Gallery, 11 Aviles Street (904) 342-2186 — This gallery displays work from painters, glass artists, wooden and metal artists, and fine art photographers. Shop Georgia Nick Gallery online.
- Jenna Alexander Studios, 73 San Marco (850) 384-3084 — Original art, prints, and posters including her state flower art. Shop Jenna Alexander online.
- Lost Art Gallery, 210 St. George Street (904) 827-9800 — Shop European, American, and Latin American art at Lost Art Gallery's online studio.
- St. Augustine Art Association, 22 Marine Street (904) 824-2310 — St. Augustine Art Association frequently offers member works for sale. Check out each month's local show on their website.
- W.B. Tatter Studio Gallery, 805 Anastasia Blvd. (904) 907-1270 — Shop art gifts, original batiks, and giclee prints at W.B. Tatter's online portal here.
- Aunt Matilda's Steampunk Trunk, 106 St. George Street, Suite B. (904) 600-4409 — Clothing, accessories, and gifts for steampunk and Victorian-era costuming can be found at Aunt Matilda's Online.
- Cottonways, 56 Hypolita Street (904) 826-3757 — 100% cotton clothing for men and women can be found at Cottonways Online.
- Mermaid Life, 120 Allgood Circle (904) 295-8808 — Souvenirs, shirts, sun protection, rash guard shirts for women, men, and children; plus accessories and home decor at Mermaid Life Online
Food and Beverage
- Ancient Olive, 47 King Street (904) 827-1899 — Pre-order for store pick-up, by calling the St. Augustine store. Or order from their online shopping site.
- Honey Truck, a local farm truck selling honey around town (904) 885-0252 — Shop Honey Truck online for hyper-local artisan honey.
- Hyppo Gourmet Ice Pops, 70 St. George Street (904) 547-2980 — Hyppo Gourmet Ice Pops can be delivered locally or sent to anywhere in the country. See Hyppo's online shop here.
- Kookaburra, multiple locations in town, at the beach, and along the arteries to the city. Shop Kookaburra's coffee and merch online here.
- Old St. Augustine Gourmet (844) 672-4438 — Crafted in St. Augustine, these datil products are sold in a number of shops around the oldest city. Their products are available at OSA Gourmet's online shop.
- San Sebastian Winery, 157 King Street (904) 826-1594 — Order wine made in St. Augustine via the online store for San Sebastian Winery.
- St. Augustine Distillery,112 Riberia (904) 825-4963 — Purchase food treats, drink, and gifts such as bourbon-barrel-aged honey, bitters, mixers, coffee, and bar and kitchen accessories at St. Augustine's Distillery's online store.
- Spice and Tea Exchange, 167 San Marco and 59 Hypolita St. (904) 429-7548 — Spices and Teas, special spring flavors and care packages available at the Spice and Tea Exchange online store. Go there to order online or by email and phone.
- Stubbees, 92 Charlotte Street (904) 679-4966 — Stubbees offers honey and comb honey, plus honey personal care and home care products at Stubbees Online.
- Whetstone Chocolates, 139 King Street (9040 217-0275 — Whetstone offers many of their chocolate and other sweet treats via Whetstone Chocolate's Online Gift Shop.
Gifts and Souvenirs
- Artsy Abode, 41 King Street (904) 460-2436 — The shop features jewelry, home decor and vacation themed items. Artsy Abode's online shop.
- Bath Junkie, 63 Hypolita Street — (904) 810-2284 Customized bath, body, and home products. Bath Junkie online shopping.
- Perky Pelican Christmas Shop, 41 San Marco (904)342-5313 — Christmas year-round and on sale through April 30. To shop for ornaments and decor, go to the Perky Pelican Christmas online store.
- Pirate and Treasure Museum, 12 S. Castillo Drive (877) 467-5863 — Shop for glassware, jewelry, pirate accessories, home decor, and toys at the Pirate Museum's online Store
- St. Augustine Lighthouse and Museum, 100 Red Cox road (904) 829-0745 — Souvenirs, t-shirts, mugs, bookmarks, caps, coasters and more can be found at the Online Gift Shop of the St. Augustine Lighthouse and Museum.
- Coastal Traders, 55 San Marco (904) 460-2248 — Home decor, clothing, and other items they describe as funky and fun can be found on Coastal Traders's online market.
- Anchor Boutique, 77 San Marco (904) 808-7078 — Earrings, necklaces, and rings are available on the shopping site for Anchor Boutique.
- Artsy Abode, 41 King Street (904) 460-2436 — Pandora, Alex and Ani, Sandbar Jewelry, and more are all available on Artsy Abode's online shop.
- Blue Water Jewelers, 500 Anastasia Blvd. (904) 829-5855 — This locally-owned jewelry store invites people to shop on the Blue Water Jewelers website.
- House of Z (The), 65B St. George Street — They sell their hand-crafted sea glass jewelry at Z Burch's Esty shop.
- Neff Jewelers, 7 Rhode Avenue — They sell their custom jewelry as well as estate jewelry at the Neff Jewelers Online Shop.
Sports and Hobbies
- Bear Mountain Outfitters, 35 Hypolita, Suite 105 (905) 808-7000 — Shop their fine selection of custom and high-end knives at the online store for St. Augustine's Bear Mountain Outfitters.
- GhoST Augustine, 162 St. George Street (904) 824-8840 — Find ghost hunting equipment, including EVPs, EMFs, and muti-meters, plus beer soap and other gifts at GhoST Augustine's Ghost Hunter's online store.
- Olde Towne Toys, 300 S. Ponce de Leon Boulevard. They offer curbside delivery for phone orders and online shopping at Olde Towne Toys. In addition to toys for all ages, they have educational toys to help with home schooling and toys and games for the whole family to enjoy.
- Wet Dog Collars, can be seen every Saturday morning at the St. Augustine Amphitheatre Farmers Market. See them on Facebook or shop Wet Dog Collars online.
If your online store isn't mentioned here, please send us an email and we'll add your information.